RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for Coders..

IamProdigy

Traveler
Ran a server a few years ago and looking to get back in the scene. Time to have some fun and see where it goes from there.

If you have experience in coding for RunUO, minor experience for modifications in VS, and experienced with adding functions like Imbuing, then apply for a position on a growing server!

I wish to start with expanding on script additions like Pandora and a few other mainstream servers. Variety is the key here.

We are currently running on 2.5 RunUO and wish to tailor scripts to this level. Missing spawns will need to be filled, but several Distro's have been successfully merged and spawned.

Apply Now!

IamProdigy

Traveler
I have a few domains, server is running and some scripts installed. I would like help with additions that are creative and not ordinary to Official OSI to attract more users than most expect. At the moment it would seem too much to ask of the community as I would imagine many have done already. I would encourage you to at least try my offer and we can see if this can be a long term commitment to grow with something special for the community, and not a few months of pain with no beneficial outcome as I assume a lot of servers end up.
So with that said, let us make a long fun attempt at least to make a completely original server with tons of fun aspects!

Who's in?

IamProdigy

Traveler
I am also in the need for php coders. I would like to allow for account viewing and editing via web account login. If anyone knows of a currently working script for this, it would be much appreciated.