RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for Scriptor

Raven Devore

Sorceror
Hello :)

The plan is to run a UO LBR server, maybe with a few custom features in the future.
Right now I mostly need some simple things done, like: Removing All facets except Felucca, Forcing all players to start at the Britain Inn, removing haven, etc.

Requirement:

Scriptors must show me some of their work and must have a Paypal and Bank Accounts.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

I look forward to working with you.

pooka01

Sorceror
You don't need to create two threads, and for your information paying for a staff position is:
1) suspicious.
2) probably illegal since this is the emulation of an actually copyrighted game.
but i could be wrong.

Raven Devore

Sorceror
You don't need to create two threads, and for your information paying for a staff position is:
1) suspicious.
2) probably illegal since this is the emulation of an actually copyrighted game.
but i could be wrong.

I am not paying them to script. I am paying them for their time. They will probably just help me out of generosity.

Dian

Sorceror
Naaa, its fine to pay someone to script. People do it often, and no legality concern over it. I do get the suspicion aspect though, I at first wondered why that would be required too.. at least the required bank account part is strange.

Just be clear what your intentions are, and everything's fine,. But I wouldnt suggest requiring anyone to have a bank account, as that does seem a little strange, and out of the ordinary.

Raven Devore

Sorceror
Naaa, its fine to pay someone to script. People do it often, and no legality concern over it. I do get the suspicion aspect though, I at first wondered why that would be required too.. at least the required bank account part is strange.

Just be clear what your intentions are, and everything's fine,. But I wouldnt suggest requiring anyone to have a bank account, as that does seem a little strange, and out of the ordinary.

Its because I want to know that the funds sent to their paypal can be deposited directly into their bank. For you and everyone else reading this, I will only be asking the individual for the email address registered under their paypal so that I can send money to it. Nothing more :)