RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seemingly hopeless noob

VieraRose

Wanderer
I'm sorry. I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer to my problems.
Prior to installing Nerun's, I ran RunUO just to look at what's what. My character's naked.... And bald....
I thought "no big deal," did a fresh install of RunUO then added in Nerun's per the instructions.
I got the vendors running... Then the client crashed.

I was unable to find an older UO client that worked, so I'm using the current one.

Just a little bit of background on me: I've never played UO before. This is going to be an early Christmas present for my husband, who is a huge fan. We can't afford his one subscription anymore and he "wishes he was there earlier on," so I really want to do this for him.

I have experience with C++. Not C# though. I don't know what the differences are, honestly.
I'm sorry if this makes it more difficult to help me.

MatthiasKhan

Wanderer
May I ask what you did to get it fixed? I am literally running into the exact same problem and none of the searches lead to any solutions.