RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[sendGump Command

ASayre

RunUO Developer
[sendGump Command

Summary:
A [sendgump command that accepts paramaters. Sends a specified gump to a mobile.

Description:
I wrote this a few months back when I started to work on Factions, so I could see all the gumps before all the stuff to pull up the gumps was coded and stuff.

Jsut type [sendGump GumpTypeHere Also accepts paramaters [sendGump CowGump 5 "Bob"

I guess eventually I'll change it so it works with the new command types.. (Single, area, global... etc)

Installation:
Plop in scripts folder, yaada yaada.

Attachments

• SendGump.cs
    9.2 KB · Views: 345

frango9000

Wanderer
cool script, seems no one saw it cause its a great idea, i just saw it and i think its great, dont know if you updated it to use global area etc but is a great idea. :)
better late than never

Sep102

Page
Yes, people have seen the script, that's why there are over 300 views of the thread and 203 downloads of the script, they just apparently chose not to comment on it. And, it's not better late than never, it's been around for over 9 months now.

frango9000

Wanderer
Sep102 said:
Yes, people have seen the script, that's why there are over 300 views of the thread and 203 downloads of the script, they just apparently chose not to comment on it. And, it's not better late than never, it's been around for over 9 months now.
lol i know it was a joke, and its never late to do something like this, i know there are downloads, but it's weird that anybody said anything, beeing a cool script.

Well i did just see this and it couldnt have come at a better time as im working on a script and needed something to test gumps before coding the rest in thanks alot for a handy lil script ill be using the hell outta this week :)

frango9000

Wanderer
jejeje nah i used it before but all this time has passed and no one had comented it seemd weird so i decided to say something ;)