RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serial Number Help

Could someone give me a brief explanation of Item Serial Numbers/label number? Is there a list that contains already used serial numbers? How to and where to create these?

I have some basket art I would like to add to the basketweaving system, but I am unsure of how to give a serial number in the script to create it to be a useful item (container).

EX: public SquareBasket(Serial serial)
: base(serial)
{
}
public override int LabelNumber
{
get
{
return 1112295;
}
}// Basket

This is the script for a basket from the basket weaving system that was already created, I believe I understand how to set it up as base container but at this point in the script I do not know how the label number was created.

I have also wanted to add daat's Custom Stone to the marble crafting system but end up with the same issue.

Ex: AddSubRes( typeof( RawMarbleBlockValorite ), 1044030, 00.0, 1044514, 1044527 );

I have the numbers for the original ores (shown in Blue above) but when it comes to add the customs I cannot find the first number nor the last, which causes the marble craft gump to not work properly for the custom colors.

Soteric

Knight
These are cliloc numbers. They are stored in client files. You need InsideUO or UOFiddler to inspect those files.

Thanks a bunch! I will give it a whirl and see what I can figure out on my own using the programs you suggested. Glad someone can point us newbies in the right direction! :)