RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server halts on script compile warnings

It compiles fine and it starts fine, however it halts on any warnings while compiling scripts. No errors, just warnings. I have looked around ScriptCompiler.cs and tried to change this behavior but to no use.

EDIT--------------

on advice of Shino I added the warnings numbers !MONO block (which i did not even realize was for NOT mono) and it works great now.
Having changed:

Code:
#if !MONO
                CompilerResults results = provider.CompileAssemblyFromFile( parms, files );
#else
                parms.CompilerOptions = String.Format( "{0} /nowarn:169,219,414 /recurse:Scripts/*.cs", parms.CompilerOptions );
                CompilerResults results = provider.CompileAssemblyFromFile( parms, "" );
#endif

to this:

Code:
#if !MONO
                CompilerResults results = provider.CompileAssemblyFromFile( parms, files );
#else
                parms.CompilerOptions = String.Format( "{0} /nowarn:169,219,414,618,429,162,252,849,1717,612,108 /recurse:Scripts/*.cs", parms.CompilerOptions );
                CompilerResults results = provider.CompileAssemblyFromFile( parms, "" );
#endif

If you get this just add the warning numbers to the /nowarn