RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server Lag Issues

corytoneill

Sorceror
My shard seems to lag like every 10 seconds for a few seconds.
I think it might be with how many items I have in the world,but my computer is pretty good and should be able to handle it. here are my specs.

CPU: Core i3 540 @3.07 GHZ
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: AMD 7850 2gb

Here are my server specs.
Runuo 2.0
Active Accounts: 164
Mobiles: 13683
Mobile Scripts: 897
Items: 186418
Item Scripts: 3141
Memory: 340.2 Mb

My current cycles per second says that is below average @
13.95 average is 15.12

I think it has to do with the amount of custom scripts I have, but I'm not really sure. Can anyone figure out what I should do? Do I need to delete some items in game or something? I only use felucca so I don't have that many spawns in the world. Any help would be greatly appreciated please because it's annoying to lag so much lol

_Epila_

Sorceror
One of your custom scripts may be firing a 10s timer with a heavy content. It is really hard to say what can be causing it. Try with a clean runuo first, then add your custom scripts to it one by one...when it start lagging you will know what script may be causing it...thats the best I can say with no details

corytoneill

Sorceror
One of your custom scripts may be firing a 10s timer with a heavy content. It is really hard to say what can be causing it. Try with a clean runuo first, then add your custom scripts to it one by one...when it start lagging you will know what script may be causing it...thats the best I can say with no details
Thanks for the reply,that might take a while lol.