RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[set PointDest on a teleport, how to do that?

mrc

Wanderer
[set PointDest on a teleport, how to do that?

Hi all,

I`m trying to set PointDest on a teleport with [set command, but after many attempts I have no idea how shoud it be formatted. Anyone could help ?

Thx

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Normally you can set the destination on a teleporter in the props menu. I have found it easier and faster that way. If I misunderstood what you wanted you might want to clarify it more.

mrc

Wanderer
I would like to set that on a lot of teleporters at once, with area command, tahts wy I need to know how to do that with the [set command.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
If that is what you want to do... Create one then make it movable true. Set the destination in the props, then dupe the amount you want and place them. Then do [area set movable false. There you have all of your teleporters made.

Geezer

Wanderer
Code:
[set pointdest (x,y,z)

X Y Z are the coordinates and there can be no spaces between the first ( and the second ).

mrc

Wanderer
Geezer said:
Code:
[set pointdest (x,y,z)

X Y Z are the coordinates and there can be no spaces between the first ( and the second ).

Thx, You can do that like that as well: [set pointdest "(X, Y, Z)" - thx to serp.

john burns

Sorceror
Thanks for posting this, as I am also creating custom entrances for my shard and wanted to set the teleporters to different coordinates.