RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

setupnontestserver summonlist bestGMtool menuonportals mapss

Thunder69n

Wanderer
setupnontestserver summonlist bestGMtool menuonportals mapss

I am using RunUO client Beta 2(downloaded Sept 29th) and I am using UOTD 3D patched up to 3.0.8q(hhmm hope thats all info needed) its 4 am so hard to remember stuff right now.

Is there a way to set up the server so it is not a test server?? I am guessing that have to take stuff outa scripts that make it a test shard??

Also (I not see on any other posts) is there a list can bring up of commands for things to summon into the world??? or what is a list of things can summon into the world(as in items, npcs,animals,weapons,exct and how??? (I don't even know how to summon a horse) :(.

I can not use the kurris tool :( couse I use UOTD 3D. Sounds liek everyone likes it. Can someone please direct me to a tool I can use that will work on this please?? (I had done a sphere server along time ago and then i used axis. recently tryd out UOX3 and used Accomplice. my tools (accomplice) does not work (at least to summon anything) tells me non command in the game :(

Makeing Portals. How do I set up portals so a menu pops up were u desire to go as on OSI?? I want a menu to pop up when u enter the portals and be able to go to all citys have section on side to change to tram, fel, illsh. hehe I not even know how to make a portal yet :(.

I am trying to make my server as close to OSI as possible. Is there a way to have the server look at maps already set up from ur UO directory??? or anyone know were I can get ones set by OSI??? when I installed RunUO and ran UOGateway all I have is I beleive Illshner (looks like only parts of it not sure yet) believ fel and beleive trammel. becouse by useing the [props command (only command I know pretty much couse saw in a forum on making a gm) the building do not even have sighns on them. :(

Thanks for your time and any help. (plz excuse any typing errors I am very tired)

Thunder69n

Wanderer
seen a text that tells comands suck as can use [add

BTW I did see the forum that said commands as in [add and saw props and a couple others. seen a list of nightmare,greydrag,daemon,apple to summon. I tryd to summon an apple and it actually was gonna do it and said put at loc but no apple visable :(

Thunder69n

Wanderer
invisible summons

Ok found a couple of things I can summon. but only my admin char can see them :( and if I try to attack em. Says u can not harm. (tryd a reddragon and a nigthmare.

HMMM do u think I wwill find my fixes with RunUO using the three dimensional version of UO or is there a better server I can run with UOTD someone can recommend???? I realy want to find RunUo solutions.
thanks again for the time

K

Krazy_zack

RunUO is very much in a "pre-public" state right now...

Wouldn't sudgest trying to run a public server with it yet...