RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shard cleaner and dugeon sweeper..

Iomega0318

Sorceror
Shard cleaner and dugeon sweeper..

I do not take any credit for these scripts.. Pls give all credit to those who made them.. I am just reposting these to make it easier for people to find them because some people are having a little bit of trouble search for them..

The shard cleaner just floats around picking up and deleting everything that is laying on the ground..

The dugeon sweeper is for dugeons.. he goes about picking up trash as well but this one has a slight twist.. he will attack players if they get to close..

Both of these permanately delete any and all items that come across their path.. if it is locked down or non-movable it will not be picked up..

Im not sure if any other scripts were also release with these seeing as I got them a while back.. so if it says your missing any scripts let me know and I will post them here...

Attachments

• DungeonSweeper.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,004
  • Shard Cleaner.cs
    3 KB · Views: 1,422

Iomega0318

Sorceror
yeah np I have a ton of scripts.. if your looking for something and cant find it.. let me know.. and Ill let you know if I have it... ^_^

Iomega0318

Sorceror
I have a PvP reward stone.. and I had to change it up a bit to fit my shard.. Ive also got tons of deed things.. just let me know what you need and Ill put it up here... and BTW I did not.. I repeat I did not make any of these... credit should go to those who did... ^_^

do you have the old fortune teller quest and is it compatible with 1.0.0? i remember it was released a LONG time ago. if its not compatible post it anyway i'll try to make it work :D

AdminZin

Wanderer
Killa quest?

I have not been able to find the Killa quest. If u have it will u plz post it here. I would deeply appreciate it. Thx!

Iomega0318

Sorceror
LOL ok for yall who don't know me.. Im new so any old scripts I wont have.. I might have some but unfortunately I dont have those 2 quests srry..

Bugbear_1

Sorceror
Iomega I am just looking for quests period new or old so if you have a ton new and old it would be cool to tally them up in one post and just pull them from there lol but post whatcha got for quests I am down with needing a ton more. I have the Dark Elf one and the Relic Shield<------ That one I am trying to make quests for the rest of that suit since it doesnt exist that I know of and make it random on what you get for pieces.

Memnoch

Wanderer
Just a reminder, check the archive area or use search to find old scripts. It is amazing what you can find by diving 10 pages into the archive section, i have found quite a few good forgoten scripts.... and some i am hoping their authors will update for the new runuo, necro ai, paladin ai and other such ai's, but sadly the author said it is not currently a priority to update them, so i'll try and get better and fix them myself, but if anyone knows a link on runuo to a current working necro or pally ai i would love you for life (but after over 3-5 hours of digging i doubt there is 1 there)

Kamron

Knight
This is a funny script to think about.... when I think about this script, I picture a moving trashcan with a pitchfork... *laughs* Good idea I suppose :)

Josh787

Wanderer
can some one put this in zip form can seem to download it unless it in a zip form. i just d/click it and it open's up i don't uderstand it i have this prop with a lot of scripts i won't but can't get. is there a program i need to download it lol

Greystar

Wanderer
Josh787 said:
can some one put this in zip form can seem to download it unless it in a zip form. i just d/click it and it open's up i don't uderstand it i have this prop with a lot of scripts i won't but can't get. is there a program i need to download it lol

Rightclick and save link as... I have that issue with one of the Updates to IE... dont know exactly when it started but not it attempts to open all .cs files. Kind of annoying really.

Wilcard

Wanderer
These shard cleaner things are awesome. But how do ya stop players from dropping crap on the ground just to watch the things work?:p

NovaStorm

Wanderer
hlal

if i gave u access to my ftp could you dump any quests you have (1.0 only) and if you have a neat race system that would be coool.... and maybe anyhting else you might think id like ;)

thx