RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShardControl.cs for Common Script Changes

Vhaerun

Sorceror
We installed the script (along with the Advanced Player Gate) and it's exactly what we need for our shard. Thank you, Lokai. Wonderful, wonderful :)

One thing I did run into, though... not sure if this happens with others. After you install Shard Control, skill gains stopped until you reset the skill gain option in Shard Control. I tried fishing, mining, and other skills, all at 0.0, with no gain until I set the Shard Control to [shard gains 4, at which point the gains started.

Also, [skill gains 3 is "fast", not "normal". No big deal, just wanted to note it.

Thanks for the great script. It has allowed us to change a ton of things all at once that we wanted, and be able to keep track and do it on the fly.

kcwolfy78

Wanderer
need help

I installed the shard control scripts and I got this error how do i fix it

Errors:
CS0115: Line 107 'Server.Misc.ShardControl.DisplayWeight,: no suitable method found to override

Lokai

Knight
kcwolfy78;710244 said:
I installed the shard control scripts and I got this error how do i fix it

Errors:
CS0115: Line 107 'Server.Misc.ShardControl.DisplayWeight,: no suitable method found to override

These scripts were created with SVN 181, not RC1 version of RunUO, so comment out the entire 'DisplayWeight' method, and it should be fine.

kcwolfy78

Wanderer
Ok I did that and I got all new errors

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Accounting/Account.cs:
CS0117: Line 912: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
for 'IPTables'
CS0117: Line 913: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
for 'IPTables'
CS0117: Line 915: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
for 'IPTables'
CS0117: Line 915: 'Server.Misc.AccountHandler' does not contain a definition
for 'IPTables'
+ Misc/CharacterCreation.cs:
CS0117: Line 638: 'Server.Race' does not contain a definition for 'RequiredE
xpansion'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

kcwolfy78

Wanderer
ok this is the only error I have left if I comment it out it will make all char's have no bodys

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Misc/CharacterCreation.cs:
CS0117: Line 638: 'Server.Race' does not contain a definition for 'RequiredE
xpansion'

Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Lokai

Knight
The changes I made to Account and CharacterCreation were fairly simple.

Why not, instead of using my files, which are incompatible with your RC1 Server, just use yours, and add the parts that I added in mine. I think they should be easy to spot. Most of the changes I made I used comments or #region tags.

krondor-cuo

Wanderer
I have svn 238 and when installed i get these errors
Code:
Warnings:
 + Spells/Base/MagerySpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.Circle' hides inherited member '
Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    CS0114: Line 63: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.CheckResisted(Server.Mobile)' hi
des inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CheckResisted(Server.Mobile)'. To make
 the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Othe
rwise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 84: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.GetResistPercentForCircle(Server
.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell
.GetResistPercentForCircle(Server.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)'. To make t
he current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherw
ise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 92: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.GetResistPercent(Server.Mobile)'
 hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetResistPercent(Server.Mobile)'. T
o make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword
. Otherwise add the new keyword.
 + Spells/Spellweaving/ArcanistSpell.cs:
    CS0114: Line 131: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ArcanistSpell.CheckResisted(Se
rver.Mobile)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CheckResisted(Server.M
obile)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the overri
de keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
Errors:
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/Ethereals.cs:
    CS1715: Line 366: 'Server.Mobiles.EtherealMount.EtherealSpell.CastDelayFastS
calar': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastD
elayFastScalar'
    CS1715: Line 368: 'Server.Mobiles.EtherealMount.EtherealSpell.CastDelayBase'
: type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBa
se'
 + Skills/SpiritSpeak.cs:
    CS1715: Line 87: 'Server.SkillHandlers.SpiritSpeak.SpiritSpeakSpell.CastDela
yFastScalar': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell
.CastDelayFastScalar'
    CS1715: Line 88: 'Server.SkillHandlers.SpiritSpeak.SpiritSpeakSpell.CastDela
yBase': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastD
elayBase'
 + Spells/Base/MagerySpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 108: 'Server.Spells.MagerySpell.CastDelayBase': type must be 'i
nt' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Bushido/SamuraiSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.SamuraiSpell.CastDelayFastScalar': t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayFastS
calar'
 + Spells/Bushido/Confidence.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.Confidence.CastDelayBase': type must
 be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Bushido/CounterAttack.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.CounterAttack.CastDelayBase': type m
ust be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Bushido/Evasion.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Bushido.Evasion.CastDelayBase': type must be
 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/CleanseByFire.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.CleanseByFireSpell.CastDelayBase':
type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase
'
 + Spells/Chivalry/CloseWounds.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.CloseWoundsSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
pe must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/ConsecrateWeapon.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.ConsecrateWeaponSpell.CastDelayBase
': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayB
ase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/DispelEvil.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.DispelEvilSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
e must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/DivineFury.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.DivineFurySpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Chivalry/EnemyOfOne.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.EnemyOfOneSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Chivalry/HolyLight.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.HolyLightSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Chivalry/NobleSacrifice.cs:
    CS1715: Line 23: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.NobleSacrificeSpell.CastDelayBase':
 type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBas
e'
 + Spells/Chivalry/RemoveCurse.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.RemoveCurseSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
 + Spells/Chivalry/SacredJourney.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Chivalry.SacredJourneySpell.CastDelayBase':
type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase
'
 + Spells/Fourth/ArchCure.cs:
    CS1715: Line 32: 'Server.Spells.Fourth.ArchCureSpell.CastDelayBase': type mu
st be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Necromancy/NecromancerSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.NecromancerSpell.CastDelayFastSca
lar': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDel
ayFastScalar'
 + Spells/Necromancy/AnimateDeadSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.AnimateDeadSpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Spells/Necromancy/BloodOathSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.BloodOathSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
 + Spells/Necromancy/CorpseSkin.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.CorpseSkinSpell.CastDelayBase': t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'

+ Spells/Necromancy/CurseWeapon.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.CurseWeaponSpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Spells/Necromancy/EvilOmen.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.EvilOmenSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/Exorcism.cs:
    CS1715: Line 23: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.ExorcismSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/HorrificBeast.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.HorrificBeastSpell.CastDelayBase'
: type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBa
se'
 + Spells/Necromancy/LichForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.LichFormSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/MindRot.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.MindRotSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 + Spells/Necromancy/PainSpike.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.PainSpikeSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
 + Spells/Necromancy/PoisonStrike.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.PoisonStrikeSpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Necromancy/Strangle.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.StrangleSpell.CastDelayBase': typ
 + Spells/Necromancy/SummonFamiliar.cs:
    CS1715: Line 22: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.SummonFamiliarSpell.CastDelayBase
': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayB
ase'
 + Spells/Necromancy/VampiricEmbrace.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.VampiricEmbraceSpell.CastDelayBas
e': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelay
Base'
 + Spells/Necromancy/VengefulSpirit.cs:
    CS1715: Line 21: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.VengefulSpiritSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Necromancy/Wither.cs:
    CS1715: Line 20: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.WitherSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 + Spells/Necromancy/WraithForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.WraithFormSpell.CastDelayBase': t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'

+ Spells/Ninjitsu/NinjaSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 24: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.NinjaSpell.CastDelayFastScalar': ty
pe must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayFastSc
alar'
 + Spells/Ninjitsu/AnimalForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 34: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.AnimalForm.CastDelayBase': type mus
t be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Ninjitsu/MirrorImage.cs:
    CS1715: Line 52: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.MirrorImage.CastDelayBase': type mu
st be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Ninjitsu/ShadowJump.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.Spells.Ninjitsu.Shadowjump.CastDelayBase': type mus
t be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/ArcaneCircle.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ArcaneCircleSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/AttuneWeapon.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.AttuneWeaponSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/EssenceOfWind.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.EssenceOfWindSpell.CastDelayBas
e': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelay
Base'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/EtherealVoyage.cs:
    CS1715: Line 12: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.EtherealVoyageSpell.CastDelayBa
se': type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDela
yBase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/GiftOfLife.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.GiftOfLifeSpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/GiftOfRenewal.cs:
    CS1715: Line 15: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.GiftOfRenewalSpell.CastDelayBas
Base'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/NatureFury.cs:
    CS1715: Line 15: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.NatureFurySpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/ReaperForm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 13: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ReaperFormSpell.CastDelayBase':
e'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/SummonFey.cs:
    CS1715: Line 13: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.SummonFeySpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/SummonFiend.cs:
    CS1715: Line 13: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.SummonFiendSpell.CastDelayBase'
se'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/Thunderstorm.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.ThunderstormSpell.CastDelayBase
ase'
 + Spells/Spellweaving/WordOfDeath.cs:
    CS1715: Line 14: 'Server.Spells.Spellweaving.WordOfDeathSpell.CastDelayBase'
se'

any ideas?

jklamm1980

Wanderer
i had the sme problem as krondor as well could someone please tell how to fix that
pet res gump also had some problems with the giftoflife part of it

CJCJDJ

Sorceror
Help Please

Hi i have same problem i get a load of spell errors if some one figures it out please tell me i cant script well so would be a great help :) ;):):D:confused::(:cool::eek::rolleyes::eek::D:mad::p

Thanks !!!!