RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

show suggestion

show suggestion

The chat room mostly is silent and I personally don't like some stuff in the p/l at all, but hey, I like live shows. :p
Here is my suggestion for one: Make a RunUO quiz show. Questions broadcasted live from the DJ and participants can answer them in the channel, if they wish. No quiz a success without prizes huh? Offer a score table here in the Radio announcement forum.
Questions basically could be anything... music, films... anything, but most success would such a show have if the questions were UO related. *lol* But that would be up to the DJ. :)

Alis

Wanderer
Before such things we must create a table of rules such thing and create a Dj time table which we will also if we get permisson from Ryan creating a radio site www.runuo.com/radio where it will allow some news and tables of what show will be realesede at what time so..

wagenhuis

Wanderer
This will be in VERY SOON.
We have a program that can do it.
Ryan paid it, we are still waiting for the link to download it from the company
Once we have it the radio station will rock =)

---
Wagenhuis