RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shrink System with Craftable Potions

Crod76

Sorceror
Greetings,

Let me first say these are not entirely my scripts, nor am I taking credit for them. The scripts are modified versions of Xanthos' Shrink System and Test444's Everlasting Shrink Potions. All I did was to get them to work with each other and to make the potions craftable and kegable.

What it Does:
The Scripts add a Shrink system to your server, where your players can Shrink their tamed pets into statues that they may carry with them, by use of a potion on the pet.

Alchemists can craft the Shrink potions and put them in a keg as well as craft the Everlasting Shrink potion, though that potion is incredibly difficult (that can be modified pretty easily).

Installation:
I have included full Install instructions in the Rar file. It's pretty well drag and drop if you're working with unmodified Scripts, however if you have made any modifications to BasePotion.cs, PotionKeg.cs, or DefAlchemy.cs then you may want to edit the files manually. The instructions for the specific edits needed are included with the package.

The OP for Xanthos' Shrink System is here:
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-0-rc1-xanthos-shrink-system.73491/

The OP for Test444's Shrink Potions is here:
http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...rink-potion-shrink-system.92695/#post-3892393

Attachments

• ShrinkSystem.rar
    35.6 KB · Views: 152
I have an error with the dragon blood..is that something you have as a custom reagent or something?

for what its worth I just substituted DiseasedBark in place of dragons blood and it compiled...havent tested it yet to see if it works ingame...also I just edited my defalchemy cs because the one included gave me errors involving recipes and parasitic plants..using current runuo 2.2

This is my file for defalchemy and it has been tested and works fine with 2.2..

Attachments

• DefAlchemy.cs
    7.8 KB · Views: 48

Crod76

Sorceror
Hmm Dagonblood came with my SVN. I know it's on OSI it's like a 1 in 10 drop on Dragons.

I'm using 2.2 as well.

But glad you got it working :)