RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sickness System Weapons update

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Sickness System Weapons update

For everyone who has downloaded the sickness system i updated for RunUO 2.0 RC1, I have created a new item for the sickness system found here

http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69804

I have added a Vampire Shroud to my Wooden Stake script. This shroud is based on the Hooded Robe script that was out quite some time ago by Tru.

This Shroud is hoodable, what it does is when the vampire activates the hood, he/she is protected from sunlight.

The setback to Vampires for this ability is that they lose 20 points from their Str Dex and Int.

When he/she deactivates it, they are no longer protected from sunlight.

The Vampires regain their lost Str Dex and Int when lowering the hood.

This hood is NOT usable by Humans/Elves or Ancent Vampires. Only by Vampires and Master Vampires.

If a Human/Elf or Ancient Vampire tries to activate the robe it will disappear with a message.

Take this sickness weapons file and replace your existing one in the folder for your sickness system.

I believe i have ALL of the possible exploits worked out of this script but let me know if i missed any.

****EDIT****
A player of mine found a small bug with the shrouds. I have fixed this bug and updated the files for download.
If you downloaded the original files, please redownload the fixed files.

Enjoy!

~Evil Jason

Attachments

• SicknessWeapons.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 52
  • SicknessWeapons.cs
    17.6 KB · Views: 42

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Update

OK I had to edit the Vampire shroud and the Medic SBInfo.cs from the sickness system, It appears that due to something in 2.0 RC1 the stake and other weapons for sickness are not actually doing anything.

The Vampire Shroud itself had an issue with player stats so i have removed all calls to affect them in the robe.

If you want to change your scripts feel free i have uploaded the ones i'm using.

I will be working on these and will post the fixes as soon as possible.

~Evil Jason

Attachments

• SicknessWeapons.cs
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SBMedic.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 9