RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[skillcap command

Sir Himmler

Wanderer
[skillcap command

If you want to know which is the current Skillcap on ALL the skills of your PJs, now you have a simple command: [skillcap

Just use it and point a PJ and voila, a table with the current user's skillcap on every skill (gump based on [skill).

Done by Nym with some help from me.

(Please, don't post saying how useless this script might be for some of you, this command could be very useful under some circumstances. "Bad waves" doesn't encourage people to do and share things. Thank you).

Attachments

• skillcap.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 167

enigma_admin

Wanderer
Sir Himmler said:
(Please, don't post saying how useless this script might be for some of you, this command could be very useful under some circumstances. "Bad waves" doesn't encourage people to do and share things. Thank you).

I totally agree!

ASKith

Wanderer
Thank you for scripting this, it is one less thing on my list of tasks to accomplish. This makes my life so much easier. Good job :)

Sir Himmler

Wanderer
Most welcomed :)

BTW; i've heard there's a [global option to see all this, BUT, is very risky because using an erroneous value could do high irreparable damage. Plus, is only restricted to Admins if I remember correctly.

This command is so simple you can even setup it for Counselors without worrying about a thing, nothing can be changed with this command.

Zidane4056

Wanderer
By PJ (only thing I can think of this stands for is "pajamas") I assume you mean PC (player character)...?

Anyway, nice script.

It would be cool if you could set it up to be exactly like the skills gump so that you can change their caps. Maybe I will script this myself...