RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... my brother shot me last weekend...

KHzspeed

Sorceror
Damn, you must have siblings. Lmao.

Instead of the super glue (that shit can seriously rip skin off), you could be mean and put saran wrap under the seat...So he'd still make of mess of himself. Make him clean it up too, of course.
true, but toilet seats do unbolt from the fixture itself.
besides, a little skin off the ass is a fair tradeoff for a BB lodged in the arm.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Update: I ended up having surgery for this, my arm is much better and the fingers are moving well again :) I am getting back into the swing of things when it comes to typing, it definitely affected my dexterity for a few days in my hand. :) I kept saying "self set dex 50000" but it wouldnt work :( I wish life could be hacked!

a lawyer

Sorceror
You'll be fapping soon in no time! Heehaw

Glad to hear your arm is better. When do we plan the revenge?

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Damn, you must have siblings. Lmao.

Instead of the super glue (that shit can seriously rip skin off), you could be mean and put saran wrap under the seat...So he'd still make of mess of himself. Make him clean it up too, of course.

Fucking VICIOUS! I Love It!