RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... my brother shot me last weekend...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
with a bb gun in my wrist, cut an artery and the bb lodged between the two bones in my arm just about dead center.

I bled a lot from a bb.

It was annoying.

They left the BB in my arm, now I am going to do this back to my brother so he has a BB in him.

Thoughts?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Use a pellet, they're a bit bigger and hurt more. Make sure the gun is co2.

Maybe get a friend with a paint ball gun to fire him up at the same time. =P

ickyfloyd

Squire
with a bb gun in my wrist, cut an artery and the bb lodged between the two bones in my arm just about dead center.

I bled a lot from a bb.

It was annoying.

They left the BB in my arm, now I am going to do this back to my brother so he has a BB in him.

Thoughts?

haha wtf is wrong w/u guys!? U gotta hug that shit out ;]

Vorspire

Knight
Eye for an eye? Nahhhhh. Buy yourself a beanbag shotgun Ryan :p Yes your brother should pay indeed... Put the shotgun on his credit card ^^

been there, brother shot me point blank with co2 propelled bb gun, lodged in my chest, still there to this day, i tagged him with a taser as payback, pictures of him pissing himself will last forever, just like this bb in my chest

a lawyer

Sorceror
Battery. Let's get him. Anyway, looks like your brother owned you 1v1.

I remember back in the day when paintball guns first got popular I told my friend to shoot me in the chest. Fucker "accidentally" shot me in the mouth from about 6 feet away. It tore both my lips wide open and the ball broke on my teeth. I didn't exact my revenge for a while... I just let the anger stew. Eventually I shot him in his junk point blank while he was sleeping. I still wonder if he can have kids.

Iraq-

Sorceror
Use a mace gun like Dog the Bounty Hunter just got. Your brother will smell like skunk for weeks.

KHzspeed

Sorceror
better yet. here's what you should do.

1. get him to drink a bottle of Magnesium citrate, either spiked in Lemon-aid, or trick him to drink it straight.
2. wait a few hours for effects to start happening, before he runs off to the bathroom. add a generous helping of superglue to the toilet seat.
3. hilarity. as he's shitting his organs out, with his ass now glued to the toilet.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
better yet. here's what you should do.

1. get him to drink a bottle of Magnesium citrate, either spiked in Lemon-aid, or trick him to drink it straight.
2. wait a few hours for effects to start happening, before he runs off to the bathroom. add a generous helping of superglue to the toilet seat.
3. hilarity. as he's shitting his organs out, with his ass now glued to the toilet.

Damn, you must have siblings. Lmao.

Instead of the super glue (that shit can seriously rip skin off), you could be mean and put saran wrap under the seat...So he'd still make of mess of himself. Make him clean it up too, of course.