RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some funny ass shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Knight
Some funny ass shit!!

ALERT!!!
This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files that were infected with a virus or worm, or contained another type of security threat.

The following attachments were infected and have been repaired:
No attachments are in this category.

The following attachments were deleted due to an inability to clean them:
1. Message.zip: W32.Beagle.J@mm

The Following attachments were not delivered due to inbound mail policy violations:
No attachments are in this category.

Road Runner does not contact the sender of the infected attachment(s) in the event that they were not actually sent from the indicated party.

Please contact the sender directly to alert them of their issue with infected files if you wish to do so.

For more information on Road Runner's virus filtering initiative, visit our Help & Member Services pages at http://help.rr.com, or the virus filtering information page directly at http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html.

------------ Original message text follows ------------

Dear user of "Seanchen.net" mailing system,

We warn you about some attacks on your e-mail account. Your computer may contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and e-mail account safe, please, follow the instructions.

For details see the attach.

For security reasons attached file is password protected. The password is "70623".

Kind regards,
The Seanchen.net team http://www.seanchen.net

I swear if anyone actually followed this link, its funny as hell.

1) I don't have a mailing system
2) This is some funny shit
3) I have an idea of who would do something like this.
4) I don't give a shit, so he is luck.

Cyberspud

Wanderer
That is the Bagle virus. Someone "out there" has it on their machine and it harvested your email address. It then sends out that letter pretending to be the "admin" of your email domain hoping you will open it because it sounds important.

We had a few folks at work get that at home (of course they opened it).

Aenima

Wanderer
lol

that's the same thing that the EgoUO guy got

and he thought it was someone deliberately trying to send him, personally, a virus, because he created that stupid website.

hahahah

Phantom

Knight
:lol;

I figured it was a virus, didn't know it was an email trojan. I wanted to make something out of it I suppose :)

Mortis

Knight
LMAO I got the same email on MY domain saying it came from MY domain. I deleted the idiotic thing with out opening it. knowing I did not send it to me.

Dracarys

Wanderer
Mortis said:
LMAO I got the same email on MY domain saying it came from MY domain. I deleted the idiotic thing with out opening it. knowing I did not send it to me.

Same here :)

Eudora deletes that stuff for me and only informs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.