RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Multiple questions.

pieduriens

Wanderer
Some Multiple questions.

Hello everyone and thanks for suport.
I am running RunUO 2.0 on Mono JIT compiler version 2.4 @ Ubuntu cermic 9.10.
I have 6.0.12.4. client (75patch)
I start server with: nohup mono RunUO.exe -debug >> console.log &
nohup: let your RunUO not being terminated when you logout
>> console.log: pile the console output to a file "console.log"
&: in the last makes the process run as background

I have problem with:
Server shutdown I can make only from game -admin control panel, because, when I try make restart he turno off, but doesn`t turn on.

2. I try all admin comands with [startallregionsspawn .... i have no monsters :( they dont want a born...

3. I have a Trammel and Felucaa, it is posible to delete one ?

Wait for answer & cheers :)

Gotta buy gifts fast...

Sup Guys, I finally decided to make an account on here after months of lurking lol so please bear with me...

Since the community here is so awesome, I thought I'd share a few sites that I've been going to lately.
The first site is leetboss.com, its an awesome place to get great deals on electronics and watches. shipping's free too (not quite sure how it works out for them but hey, thats not my problem.) so that’s a plus.

I also like going to volume rate. Prices aren’t as good as Leetboss (no free shipping, unfortunately), and some of their goods come slightly damaged because of bad packaging, but their selection is nice.

Anyway, I hope this will solve your last minute holiday shopping headaches! Christmas shopping stresses me out more than midterm papers lol...

Happy Holidays,
Patty