RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something I cannot delete?

Automaton

Wanderer
Something I cannot delete?

I just started doing this the other day... so I've just been messing around, seeing what does what... able to fix any lil goofs on the way.. when I see "mage camp" --so i click. :click: it makes it. :poof: i'm like... o_0 ...oh junk! and I cant delete it. I try the remove command.. no dice.

Do i have to go into a .cs file and remove this? and if so which one? x_x sorry fer this n00b question. :?

(just trying to prove my male roomate wrong cuz he told me that I couldnt learn #C or even make my own server for that matter)-- hrmf! :evil:

[mute]

Wanderer
use [wipe command and select a BOX area to wipe. The mage camp and other multies have ONE specific spot usually that you have to click to delete. Pain in the butt to find it too. ;)

juani

Wanderer
wipe wont work
i tried too

just let it decay, if noone goes in or out for 30 minutes it decays by itself.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
a bit of advice with the camps, you can use a spawner to create them, then all you need to do is delete the spawner