RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorious' PvpKit

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Just a quick question...is this another one of those scripts that are waiting for 2.0 to come out?? i hvae been waiting for a long time to see some of the other packs in this and it seems like it has been forever :p and mainly the hero/evil system that is being worked!!! :p

and if i haven't posted it before, great work on this script :)

Jeff

Lord
Pyro-Tech said:
Just a quick question...is this another one of those scripts that are waiting for 2.0 to come out?? i hvae been waiting for a long time to see some of the other packs in this and it seems like it has been forever :p and mainly the hero/evil system that is being worked!!! :p

and if i haven't posted it before, great work on this script :)
Ya i got like 30-40% into the hero evil script and it became almost april s i stopped in hope of 2.0, then i ryan pulled me aboard the dev team for a special project and i've been working on that, i plan on finishing all the systems listed in the rar file, but not till 2.0 is out, and hopefully i wont have to change the 40% of my code i've already done :)

ii.

Sorceror
I got this error
HTML:
Custom/Duels/onsite/OnsiteCore.cs:
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name "CommandEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Jeff

Lord
ii. said:
I got this error
HTML:
Custom/Duels/onsite/OnsiteCore.cs:
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name "CommandEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
its not 2.0 compliant sry, soon as i get some free time i will make it 2.0 compliant

Jeff

Lord
ii. said:
thats what i was afraid of thanks sorious looks good though cant wait to try it
hehe, thanks for waiting, between ConnectUO, RunUO, and Life, scripting just doesnt fit in atm :(