RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sorry i have to gloat a little

Kamron

Knight
I think a newbie forum is dumb as hell. There is no difference between this forum, and a combination of starbucks and script/server support. Completely useless in my opinion.

Silent

Wanderer
get real

Every time i have read a message from sone one new, no matter how stupid it was, they were new and it needed answered and they didn't know where to find the answer. Almost all replies posted by anyone to the question was either a flame or some one spamming "Try Searching".

I think newb forums is a great idea. A place for new users to get a grip on the situation without being yelled at for their lack of knowledge.

and on that note. Go fuck yourself.

Kamron

Knight
Also, silent, im sorry you dont like hearing the truth. I have no problem helping people, even if their base knowledge of UO or RunUO or coding is 0. But when your base knowledge of common sense is lower than the average pea, then I have a problem. Fortunately most poeple DONT fall into that category (they are just lazy), but I dont believe a forum like this would help the people who do.

And I don't see the point of your "1-man army" against me, it wont prove anything.

[mute]

Wanderer
Just curious, what's your native language awakenlands? Your english confuses the hell outta me every time. :D (this is not a flame :p )

S

Saroman

XxSP1DERxX said:
I think a newbie forum is dumb as hell. There is no difference between this forum, and a combination of starbucks and script/server support. Completely useless in my opinion.

I would have to say that the best thing to do is probably ban Sp1der from this forum as well. (EDIT: by ban I mean not allowing him to post in THIS section... Like Phantom.)

@Sp1der

You OBVOUSLY have no say as to what will or will not be created (or removed) forum-wise so basically NOBODY cares if you think this forum is totally useless or not.

It's here...

It exists...

Live with it.

Unlike silent I'm NOT going to tell you to go fuck yourself but I do have to say that if you don't like this forum then STOP POSTING IN IT.

Don't even bother to click on the link that leads to it.

It's just that simple.....

The funny thing is that this forum hurts whoever uses it to get anything beyond the "what is C#" level. They expect (and usually get) spoon-fed the answers and therefore learn nothing. If I were any of you, I'd get just what I need from this forum to move up to the next step then get the hell out because you're doing yourself no favors by sticking around in here.