RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spawn Map Editor Version 0.1

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
I'd like to see this Graphical Spawn Editor thats out for XML as well....cause its news to me.

Orbsydia has a 3.26 version of XML Spawner, with some merging you can easily incorporate it into your RunUO 2.2 setup.

There was a stand alone app that made editing xml spawns (their location, entities, ect) and then would import them to your shard. But the source to that app was never released, and it was never made to support 64bit.

Although I do believe the person above you was speaking of the in-game graphics gumps that make editing xml spawners pretty easy. Such as [xmladd and [xmlfind

Ah yes, that's what I don't like about Nerun's distro with PremiumSpawner. I dislike in-client spawn editing (or raw file editing for that matter). I still have to do some in-game editing with this tool due to the fact that it doesn't handle multiple Z levels, but it's more manageable.

Again, if anyone knows of a tool like this that I don't have to maintain I'd love to hear about it :D

ILLeGaL

Sorceror
I am getting an error after putting your script under my server folder:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ SpawnMapEditor.cs:
CS1501: Line 46: No overload for method 'Combine' takes '1' arguments
CS1501: Line 165: No overload for method 'Combine' takes '1' arguments
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any idea how to fix it?