RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Spawner

hylxx

Wanderer
[Spawner

Im trying to create monster spawns with the [add spawner tool. It seems that i can only create 1 monster to spawn per spawner, i see in the docs there is a way to create more that one to spawn using [Add Spawner amount minDelay maxDelay team homeRange creatureName but ill be damned if i can figure it out... could someone explain a little in what way to specify each of these and possibly what they are used for.... Team etc.

Thanks

psz

Administrator
[props

Target the spawner

Double click the spawner to add more creature types.

hylxx

Wanderer
Well ive done that but it doesnt seem to work...

Double click brings up a box that has multiple entrys

[Check][x] [then the creature name] [Quanity]

I add the creature name and can get 1 only to spawn, i cannot figure out how to change that quanity to 2 or more.
If i goto a vendor area that was spawned with the [add vendor tool, there are spawners that shows
[Blacksmith][2]
I have even tryed adding more than one entry for the same type of monster but still only one will spawn...

psz

Administrator
[props

Target the spawner

The number, the ranges, the times, etc are all listed when you [props the spawner.