RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed Hack Detection!

Kamron

Knight
Savaal, I don't see how the changes to the script you posted change any effects of the speed hack detection system, other than messaging the player saying, STOP SPEED HACKING, when they may not be :<

S

Savaal

yep this was usless that why i said might as well just bash on the whole script..

Hands Of God

Sorceror
JordanK said:
Your "ass" is not "grass" if you get caught with !xSpeed Pro. It is not meant to be a game hacking program. Therefore why shoud one assume you use it as one? ;)
Yes this is true but so was the nuclar bomb it was just what whould happen and look what did happen.

raptor_

Wanderer
uhm i tested adrenaline 4 and velocity with a player account.. they gave really little advantages. post some videos :)

Asmir3

Sorceror
all you do is make it so they cant play the shard with out being like patched more then 4.11a because the speedhacking tool only works for 4.11a or below

Kamron

Knight
Ahh good idea, that reminds me... I need to update my client verification from 4.0.9b to 5.0.0b (or was it 5.0.1b)?

Kamron

Knight
Ya, I know the newest, however those are all small updates. Its not worth forcing someone to update to a newer client unless there are features you are FORCING them to use, such as new encryption, new coding, that new fonts feature, ML patch, or other art, etc.

Greystar

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
Ya, I know the newest, however those are all small updates. Its not worth forcing someone to update to a newer client unless there are features you are FORCING them to use, such as new encryption, new coding, that new fonts feature, ML patch, or other art, etc.

True, I just force it so that I make sure they have all the graphics I do to make sure all my scripts and mods work as intended.

Asmir3

Sorceror
i was right Speed Hack, Author: Tavu, Confirmed Client:4.0.11a that its required 4.0.11a to use it unless you know how to change it

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
jargo2000 said:
So where is this fastwalk.cs anyway?

Jargo

It never worked, the author posted something that wasn't what he claimed so he removed it.

Asmir3 said:
i was right Speed Hack, Author: Tavu, Confirmed Client:4.0.11a that its required 4.0.11a to use it unless you know how to change it

Yeah you just use 4.0.11a, which is why people force the client version to be the current version.

Kamron

Knight
Asmir3 said:

Thats why Casiopia has a base requirement of 5.0.1a

Asmir3

Sorceror
Not a lot ppl know a way around. I wanna see one that does suport or maybe go to 5.0.1 because i have not seen one
gacoperz said:
i saw speedhacker with 5.0.1, better to detect than trust a patch ppl will find ways around.