RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpellCasting Timer RunUO 2.0 RC2

Markvg

Wanderer
SpellCasting Timer RunUO 2.0 RC2

Hi,

I was messing around a bit with RC2 in the past couple of days and found a tiny problem in the casting timer. Whast happens is that when I cast a spell it takes too much time to finish(even with fc/fcr). I have checked the Timespan of the time that it should take by Console.Writing Timespan.Milliseconds. Spells are usually below 1000ms. Hope this helps

Markvg;722480 said:
Hi,

I was messing around a bit with RC2 in the past couple of days and found a tiny problem in the casting timer. Whast happens is that when I cast a spell it takes too much time to finish(even with fc/fcr). I have checked the Timespan of the time that it should take by Console.Writing Timespan.Milliseconds. Spells are usually below 1000ms. Hope this helps
Set your timer Priority to TimerPriority.EveryTick or something else as you need, but timespan delay need to be more that priority.