RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stackable Items

Kamron

Knight
Stackable Items

I wanted to know, in the tiledata, where is the actual information which makes an item stackable? Also where are the art images for the items? I cant seem to find some of them (like bandages, and empty bottles).

All help would be appreciated.

S

Saroman

that would be the....

...naw I decided you've been too much of a dick to me the past couple of days to help you.

Why don't you go ask Phantom?

S

Saroman

Sorta wonderd that about half your posts towards me...

...don't like it when the tables are turned do ya?

Anyway because I KNOW what I'm talking about when I answer posts you can find bandages, and empty bottles in the verdata file (or atleast you can patch them back into the verdata if you want to edit them.) Use InsideUO to see them.

Kamron

Knight
*sighs* I am not a complete idiot.

I cannot find the Stacked picture, nor the stacked tiledata.

And I dont care what you post, flame me all you want, your the one looking bad.

Kamron

Knight
Saroman said:
Anyway because I KNOW what I'm talking about when I answer posts you can find bandages, and empty bottles in the verdata file (or atleast you can patch them back into the verdata if you want to edit them.) Use InsideUO to see them.

Im not talking about that. And see, you dont know what your talking about. By default UO doesnt come with a verdata file, and I cant patch it back when I cant find it to begin with. Also stack information is in tiledata, which cannot be patched to a verdata (At least not anymore). Again, your wrong.

S

Saroman

XxSP1DERxX said:
Saroman said:

Im not talking about that. And see, you dont know what your talking about. By default UO doesnt come with a verdata file, and I cant patch it back when I cant find it to begin with. Also stack information is in tiledata, which cannot be patched to a verdata (At least not anymore). Again, your wrong.

Strange considering:

#1 I have patched all kinds of tildata info into a custom verdata I have created for AOS.

#2 I have used the "gargoyl wings" that you HAVE to patch the "tiledata" info into a custom verdata.

I have told you the proper answers.

I'm not going to hold your hand.

You are an ass and you have an attitude.

If you don't want to learn for yourself than I'm not going to help you.

(sound familiar?)

Kamron

Knight
Listen to me please. I know how to do all of that as well. The problem i am having is that for example when you have 2 bandages.. that image i cant find, nor a link to it via tiledata.

You can continue to call me an ass, but your answers ARE wrong, and you are of NO help whatsoever so far.

Kamron

Knight
Okay I figured it out. The generic flag (which apprently nobody could tell me what it does), makes the item stackable. And there is no image, it just sticks them together (makes sense).

psz

Administrator
Nice job, Zack... Really showed him your vast knowledge :rolleyes:

(For the record, I didn't answer, because I don't CLAIM to know about the various MUL files)

Voran

Wanderer
Spider, I can't tell you how to do this (I can't make TileData patch via UOG for some reason), but I can clear up an confusion here:
AOS and LBR do not use verdata files, but if you put one in them, they will red it.
They will NOT read the tiledata that comes as part of the verdata, though, only Tiledata.mul.
I think there's a flag in the tiledata that can be set to Stackable, which will automaticaly create the "stacked" graphic.

Kamron

Knight
I know, I already have a distribed Tiledata.mul and Verdata.mul file. I just couldn't figure out which flag changes an item to be stackable. I dont understand why programs call it the 'Generic' flag, maybe its something internal to UO. I got it all taken care of already, thanks Voran.

S

Saroman

XxSP1DERxX said:
Okay I figured it out. The generic flag (which apprently nobody could tell me what it does), makes the item stackable. And there is no image, it just sticks them together (makes sense).

noshit....

I WOULD have said that to you but I decided to be vague and condecending (like other people that you seem to follow around) instead of being helpfull.

It's not very nice is it?

Well now you know how it feels.

@the rest of the world

I'm going to stop being a jerk now because I feel that my point has been proven.

Kamron

Knight
Actually you can say anything now that I have found the answer and have displayed what it was. With that you can hide behind the real answer claiming anything you want.

You cannot make me look bad, because I have done nothing to look bad. You are the reason why many people DON'T look at alot of threads with useful information.