RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

staff problem

Booth

Wanderer
staff problem

ok so i have a runuo 2.0 server and i have 3 admins on it myself, and 2 friends. so any of us can be on and when either of us are on ALONE with no other admins on the server will be fine. but it seems whenever there is more than one admin on the server will create a crash.
it will say "the server has crashed" then it will immediatly reboot.
this problem only happens when more than one admin is on. we've tested this it has worked when onyl 1 admin is on and another amdin is on their player character it does not crash. any ideas

and we've also noticed that we have an error with region contrls if we create one in a boxxed area like a square it will work but if we apply any restricions the south and east wall of our region control will not work :< and if we do anything in that area that is restricted in the real region contorl the server will crash.

we tried to remove all that so lets just say it like this:
the server crashes all the time.