RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a champ spawn?

Pyro-Tech

Knight
So my players tried to start a champ spawn the other day... They got the message saying that the challenge was heard but nothing started spawning... U went through and did the same thing and couldn't get any of the mobs to start spawning.

So what am I missing? Where can I start looking?

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Wondering if anyone had thoughts on this?? As right now, champ spawns still won't start up when activated by valor. :L

akninsa

Sorceror
I found a working solution for my issue. I don't know whether it's Runuo 2.5 or Nerun's that was causing the issue. I took the CannedEvil folder out of runuo 2.3 and replaced the 2.5 folder and it started working. I broke [genchampions in the process though and placed the champs myself instead of trying to figure out how to fix it, since I'm novice at this.

Hammerhand

Knight
Using WinMerge would be a better idea than just replacing. It would show you what the differences were & then we could possibly help in fixing them.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
So i went ahead and tried looking at winmerge....the only differences between the two "CannedEvil" folders's scripts is that the change from DateTime.Now to DateTime.UtcNow

Otherwise, they are Identical...