RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status

Rob24

Sorceror
I custom my Status and I am having a hard time to get 2 things done

The Damage and Weight

I where thinking its in PlayerMobile or CharacterCreation
Its one of this but I can't fined where to put it or what to put in any help but good ifs its not right I can get ideas off of it.
TY for looking

Thagoras

Sorceror
What exactly do you wish to do with this? And the Damage and Weight of what? I need to get an idea of what you're trying to do so I can best help you.

Rob24

Sorceror
What exactly do you wish to do with this? And the Damage and Weight of what? I need to get an idea of what you're trying to do so I can best help you.

Weight: When I remove all from my Character I have 14/187 I like to have 0/187 how can I do that.

Damage: I have 1-5 but I don't have nothing on me like a sword or something or no skills
So I where thing making it like 0-4 or something like that or ideas too.
ty

Thagoras

Sorceror
I also see that. I think perhaps the playermobile might have a built in damage of 1-5. For hand to hand combat. I'd have to check it out, but that makes the most sense to me.

As far as the weight, The backpack on my playermobile (as seen in the paperdoll) weighs 3 stones. There has to be more being totaled that we're unaware of. I stripped my character and he only got down to 22 stones.

Rob24

Sorceror
I also see that. I think perhaps the playermobile might have a built in damage of 1-5. For hand to hand combat. I'd have to check it out, but that makes the most sense to me.

As far as the weight, The backpack on my playermobile (as seen in the paperdoll) weighs 3 stones. There has to be more being totaled that we're unaware of. I stripped my character and he only got down to 22 stones.

am happy that you see that on your shard too . I have Removed the weight off of the backpack to 0 weight to do that you need to go in to Containers and Container and in there is backpack you can make it to 0.

now you will have 14/187.
let me know if you need help and ty for helping me

clark71822

Sorceror
upon doing some investigation, it seems that your total weight is figured up by the items on the character as well as the character itself in playermobile.cs and of course weightoverloading.cs. Both files make a mention of Mobile.BodyWeight, which when I highlight that and hit F12 in visual studio, it takes me to the metadata for Server\Mobile.cs, which means it's defined in the core. The default BodyWeight value is 14. I'm not sure if you can override that in playermobile.cs or not.