RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stone delay help!

Aquatic Elf

Sorceror
Good... i change this code to it
Code:
                if ( AccessLevel == AccessLevel.Player ) // aris
{
Say( "BLESS" );
SendMessage( "BLESS" );
  Blessed = true;
YellowHealthbar = true;
Say( "UNN" );
SendMessage( "UNN" );
Blessed = false;
YellowHealthbar = false;
Say( "UNBLESS" );
SendMessage( "UNBLESS" );
}

and in login the player say nothing and no messages =/
but this unbless lol
dont urderstad this
Deserialize is called when the server first loads up. No players are going to be online to be able to see those messages and the player will be in the logoff map (or whatever it's called) so they can't be seen anyway.

I don't know what is causing the yellow health bars, but I'm starting to believe it wasn't caused by the script you were working on in this thread.

daat99

Staff member
From what I saw in RunUO 2.2 code it should work when doing Blessed=true/false.

I have no idea which version he's using though.

ArisBB

Sorceror
Im using OrbUO SVN, and belive that have no problems with this, out some changes that differ by being SVN

unique problems that had, were some changes that i made ​​it myself, but not ralated with: yellowhealthbar, bless, deserialization, and related parameters.

=/ i belive that it is a natural RunUO bug

would not like to test yourself? maybe could solve this enigma ^^

Thanks all :D

ArisBB

Sorceror
LOL, sorry for this Vospire

i was beliving uses NET 4
now i see that im using NET 2

is because im have net 4, but my orb compile net 2
strange no?

I used your way, stay yellow... but if re-uses this stone... this lifebar does not continue yellow after the 10 seconds
is already a good step, because i dont need restart the server to players lifebar becomes into blue

Now if the problem do not resolve, i can found other solution for this.

Thank you very much!
to all also! :D