RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Str to HP question

vendoth

Wanderer
Str to HP question

I'm trying to make it to where my player's strenght is exactly the same as his HP.. not STR/2 + 50...

Any pointers? I think it might be in playermobile.cs, but I don't wanna alter that unless someone shows me how to do it...

stormwolff

Knight
Can you search the playermobile for where you think it is and post that Ill try to help but I dont have it in front of me here at work.

vendoth

Wanderer
[code:1] public override int HitsMax
{
get
{
int strBase;
int strOffs = GetStatOffset( StatType.Str );

if ( Core.AOS )
{
strBase = this.Str;
strOffs += AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusHits );
}
else
{
strBase = this.RawStr;
}

return (strBase / 2) + 50 + strOffs;
}
}
[/code:1]

I think it is in there, but that might just be modifying your HP for weapon bonuses... I'm not quite sure...

stormwolff

Knight
Not sure either but you can try this

Make a backup of your original playermobile.cs

Change

to

return RawStr;

See if that works by making a new character and checking his str and hp
If it doesnt work load up yor old playermobile and wait for somebody who really knows to post :)

vendoth

Wanderer
Instead of:

[code:1]return (strBase / 2) + 50 + strOffs;

I put in:

[code:1]return strBase + strOffs; [/code:1]

and it seems to work correctly...

KillerBeeZ

Knight
vendoth said:
Instead of:

[code:1]return (strBase / 2) + 50 + strOffs;

I put in:

[code:1]return strBase + strOffs; [/code:1]

and it seems to work correctly...

I have str as HP on my shard, and have been using it for a while, but keep in mind that for some reason or another, if you do this, the items that have + to hits will not work.

KillerBeeZ said:
I have str as HP on my shard, and have been using it for a while, but keep in mind that for some reason or another, if you do this, the items that have + to hits will not work.
Actually, the way that vendoth did it takes those into account. It's only those who blindly change the whole thing that will have problems.

Cheers,
Ignacio

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams said:
KillerBeeZ said:
Actually, the way that vendoth did it takes those into account. It's only those who blindly change the whole thing that will have problems.

Cheers,
Ignacio

I didn't blindly change the whole thing... I just made it look like the rest of the stats.

the thing is (and I don't know which one is modified) my player mobile didn't have this code

{
get
{
int strBase;
int strOffs = GetStatOffset( StatType.Str );

if ( Core.AOS )
{
strBase = this.Str;
strOffs += AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusHits );
}
else
{
strBase = this.RawStr;
}

}
} [/code:1]

instead it had this

{
get{ return base.HitsMax + AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusHits );}
}

public override int StamMax
{
get{ return base.StamMax + AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusStam ); }
}

public override int ManaMax
{
get{ return base.ManaMax + AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusMana ); }
}[/code:1]