RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Suggestion] targeting system

N4rk0

Wanderer
[Suggestion] targeting system

A few suggestions for target ;)
1) the target random enemy/friend/blue ecc features are very handy , i use them but there is a problem .... if i'm in precast i would like to not cast the spell when i use these hotkeys to set current target .... because for example there are two enemy , i'm in precast and i want to hit enemy A , but if i use target random enemy then i don't know who i'll it with spell. So would be good to have an option for only set the enmy as last target without send the spell.
2)Target random in friend list (this would be good for crossheal ), it's very close to target random friend , but i have some red friends :D and the actual random friend will not target them...
3) Target random non friendly human

N4rk0

Wanderer
Mmmm i tried , i have them in friendlist but if they are red it doesn't recognize them as friends :\
However the most important is option 1 :p

crova

Sorceror
N4rk0;689477 said:
A few suggestions for target ;)
1) the target random enemy/friend/blue ecc features are very handy , i use them but there is a problem .... if i'm in precast i would like to not cast the spell when i use these hotkeys to set current target .... because for example there are two enemy , i'm in precast and i want to hit enemy A , but if i use target random enemy then i don't know who i'll it with spell. So would be good to have an option for only set the enmy as last target without send the spell.
2)Target random in friend list (this would be good for crossheal ), it's very close to target random friend , but i have some red friends :D and the actual random friend will not target them...
3) Target random non friendly human

I really really need those features too ;)