RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions for next razor. ;>

Windows Dark

Wanderer
Suggestions for next razor. ;>

Things I would like to see:

Guardsline (like KUOC)
Razor targeting system (making the health bar stay in the screen even if the pet/player die, very useful for tamers, also good at despise :p)

Maybe two versions of razor, one "light", without agents, video capture, screen shots...

Colors:

Needed
Would be nice
Nevermind, but someone will like it.

Raspnex

Wanderer
Are there any plans of introducing a substitute journal? The client default is really taking away a lot of unnecessary space and is little flexible. (no horizontal dimensioning possible)

(making the health bar stay in the screen even if the pet/player die, very useful for tamers, also good at despise)
This would definitely be great.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Windows Dark;638065 said:
Guardsline (like KUOC)
This is not possible. KUOC is it's own client and has full control of all drawing that is done. Razor does not.

Razor targeting system (making the health bar stay in the screen even if the pet/player die, very useful for tamers, also good at despise :p)
The current versions of the client (5.0.6+) already do this. Razor cannot extend or modify this behavior (or duplicate it in older client versions). See above.

Maybe two versions of razor, one "light", without agents, video capture, screen shots...
I don't really see the point of doing this. It would not cause Razor to be faster and would probably not significantly reduce memory usage. The only thing this would accomplish is making Razor more difficult to develop.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator
I'm pretty impressed with the last few razor versions, can't say much more is needed. Good stuff Zippy

I would REALLLLY like to see a hotkey to reload the currently selected macro, should'nt take to much of your time, right?

Well, I'm creating a program to edit a macro, and razor cache's every macro, you have to go into the menu and hit reload if you want it to update, that however, would take too much time, as the changes need to be immediate.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Ummm... if you have time to edit a macro during battle, you have time to hit a reload button, or I'm missing something here...

Yes you are missing something, let me revise waht i said earlier, "I'm creating a program to automatically edit a macro to specific detail".

Plus i just think this would be nice if you have to make some last minute changes to something like a crafting macro.

fuctcs

Wanderer
The ability to record party chat, also the ability to send your last target to other members of party via hotkey , ofc they can choose to accept or decline new target. that would be nice.

change update rate of uo position system to faster?

thanks could not live with out it :)

St George

Wanderer
fuctcs;641145 said:
The ability to record party chat, also the ability to send your last target to other members of party via hotkey , ofc they can choose to accept or decline new target. that would be nice.

Missing the cheating plugins, huh? :mad:

Zippy

Razor Creator
I don't see the point of such a hotkey... I suspect that your program auto-writing macros is probably some attempt at a cheat-like tool to send razor special commands. So I don't really want to help you.

I Cheat

Wanderer
fuctcs;641145 said:

change update rate of uo position system to faster?

thanks could not live with out it :)
lol, good luck with those requests. go play guild wars thx.