RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions for next version

sburton84

Wanderer
Suggestions for next version

Since I cant see another suggestions thread, and I would like to see the Krrios client become as good as possible, I thought I might post a few suggestions for the next version if I may.

Firstly, it seems to save the places of spell icons and the paperdoll, but not inventory and stats, it would be nice if it saved the positions of them as well. Also it doesnt save most of the options suck as target queueing and notoriety query so I have to use a macro to set them all as I like them every time I log in, which is fine, but it would be nice if they were all saved.

Another thing is that health bars seem to be a bit harder to target than on the OSi client, and party healthbars even more so, sometimes it seems almost impossible to target a party healthbar. Also it is kinda hard to drag peoples health bars off as you only seem to be able to drag them off part of their character, instead of anywhere on their character or their horse as on OSi. It would also be nice if health bars didnt close when their owners get far away, it would be nice if they stayed up so you could still use them to set your last target.

One more thing is that it would be cool if I could use the mouse buttons on the side of my Logitech MX 500. It works very well with the wheel, but I cant assign macros to the other buttons, which should show up as Button 4 and Button 5.

And the last couple of things are shard specific. I play on the Defiance shard (http://defiance.0wnsyou.com/) and the bounty boards do not open when I doubleclick them, and they do in OSi client. Also I crash every time I go to Jhelom farms, and the OSi client doesnt.

Thats it for now, and if these things are implemented in the next version, then the Krrios client will definately be the best client ever, :)

sburton84

Wanderer
Oh, also I cant see where it puts the death screenshots, does it actually make them or is it not fully implemented yet?

Spiffy_Z

Wanderer
FeaR-Cizin said:
Being able to left click while running would be a HUGE addition... So I can attack and target while on the move.

Make a "last target" macro.

It puts screenshots in the Client directory but i cannot remember what the specific directory is atm. Just search for them.

FeaR-Cizin

Wanderer
Spiffy_Z said:
FeaR-Cizin said:
Being able to left click while running would be a HUGE addition... So I can attack and target while on the move.

Make a "last target" macro.

It puts screenshots in the Client directory but i cannot remember what the specific directory is atm. Just search for them.

BRILLIANT, except... How does a "last target" macro help me to target someone, whom I haven't yet targeted.

You lose at smart ass. Please insert coin to continue.

krrios

Administrator
There are macros which will target someone automatically. The next version will contain at least two additional modes of targeting-without-actually-clicking.

EastB

Wanderer
Having that query for criminal actions thing pop up in the middle of Pking is kinda annoying... I don't see a way to turn it off.

Guitarjohnny

Wanderer
i would love to see three things fixed:

- customizable counters (razorlike)
in a way that you can sort it at the windowbar of the client for example and that you can add and remove countable items (for example remove the necro regs and add refresh potions etc.)
- a function to disable the spell names
as an uo vet i know all spell words and im nerved about the spamming of the explinations, so i would love to get a possibility to deactivate this feature
- a fix to the memory leak
if you run krriosclient you notice the memory usage steady raises until it reaches your limit. very annoying.

greets
Johnny

xAreSx

Wanderer
There's also something that maybe I only seem to get??
My macros are not specific to every of my char. It seems that i cannot have different macros for my thief and my mage let's say. I'd have to use different for both of em and have both macros on both char or is there a way to fix that?
Thxx..
btw.. nice job.. client is nice

*Found new suggestions* :

It would be nice if the client also saved the exact place of where the uo window is... And the last thing ;) If u could run and then left click so that ur character move without having to hold ur mouse button!

Dipmunk

Wanderer
ok. waht i would like is a way to change the canel spell button.
like and ezuo script i know would be

loop:
onhotkey (whatever key)
key esc
goto loop

i dk if it possible currently but i would like to see that as a future feature

arcador

Wanderer
Lightning on the terrain.
The long awaited options screen.
Player shadows.
Way to set macros for aos weapon abbilities.
Contex menus like vendor buy, leave house, insure options, protection
Clicking whire running is a must have for every fighter, sometimes it is not possible to cycle threw the targets (if there are more than 3 same type)

For me the best possible feature that could be added would be commands so I can select through the people in my range. Like press one key to cycle through blues one to cycle through reds and all the others.

Like basically I press the key blue cycle key and it locks the nearest blue in my range as my last target. But I can press the key again and it will switch to another nearby blue. Or I could hit the red key and just to the nearest red as my last harmful target.

Then a command to attack last harmful target. So I don't have to stop and double click. So I could run onto a screen with a red player hit my cycle red key and it would lock onto the red. Then I would hit my attack last harmful target and attack the red.

I just think this would make krrios the ultimate client. Being able to click while running would be nice, but I think this would be 10x better.

Also allow the switching for friended/unfriended (which would probably be better anyways)