RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support for 6.0.1.7 Client

quantomsadmn

Wanderer
really the only needed changes are the packets. So knowing about that extra byte and where it goes is really the only needed information needed to do the fix in 1.0. The client version check is only icing on the cake for if you need to support multiple clients. But forcing people to update makes it a hell lot easier for admins. For example, you know everyone will be able to see haven correctly, and the new coon bridge correctly, etc. by forcing updates.

Mideon

Page
Is there a list of the modifications that needed to be made? There was in the original post in this thread....but it was modified when he got all the files done. If anyone has a list of what needed to be changed, I have no problem trying to go do it on my own. I'd look at the scripts (which I likely will anyways) but RunUO 2.0 for some reason always seems very different to me when I look at it's scripts.

FLuXx()

Sorceror
Is there a way to revert to an older version of SVN? Such as 187...or am I **** out of luck in that department?

stormwolff

Knight
FLuXx();701195 said:
Is there a way to revert to an older version of SVN? Such as 187...or am I **** out of luck in that department?

You can revert individual files or folders to any svn version with tortoise svn choose update to revision then put in the number you want.

FLuXx()

Sorceror
stormwolff;701252 said:
You can revert individual files or folders to any svn version with tortoise svn choose update to revision then put in the number you want.

Ah ha! Thanks, I thought I had tried that before, just needed someone to tell me. (haven't had time to work on the last problem so no updates there.)

Kamron

Knight
Another FYI - I am not updating the copy that is uploaded to RunUO.com. There is a link to where you can find the newest version of this.

Updates:
- Updated Server.exe to RUO 2.0 SVN190
- Updated script files to RUO 2.0 SVN190

Roman Seer

Wanderer
I do not exactly understand how you support 190 if you use 187 or less server exe.
anyhow I have errors when I tried to start your mod in 190 svn

Errors:
+ Gumps/AdminGump.cs:
CS0117: Line 2735: 'Server.Core' does not contain a definition for 'Kill'
+ Misc/AutoRestart.cs:
CS0117: Line 64: 'Server.Core' does not contain a definition for 'Kill'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Kamron

Knight
You might need to redownload it... I did upload a new version of Server.exe which was compiled using SVN190.

If you are still having problems after redownloading it, try doing the edits manually from the source files provided, and tell me if that helps.

The latest SVN adds support for the new clients too by now. Mark had some free time at his hands as it seems, the code looks a bit different from this :p If I'm not mistaken he doesn't have that timer?

Kamron

Knight
Ya, they took a slightly different approach. They added new packets instead and let that be called from the actual netstate.

And yes they did add a LoginTimer

delorin

Wanderer
Where I can download this wonderfull thing!? I don't see the reference here...

Can you put here a straight link?

Thank you!

P.S.
I am a Russian! =)

stormwolff

Knight
delorin;704511 said:
Where I can download this wonderfull thing!? I don't see the reference here...

Can you put here a straight link?

Thank you!

P.S.
I am a Russian! =)

You don't need this one any more, the latest RunUO SVN has fixes in place that do the same thing.

stormwolff

Knight
Kamron;699206 said:
Updates:
- As of SVN193 this is no longer supported

Just to clarify this when you say no longer supported does that mean we no longer need to use this mod for anything after SVN193 because it already supports the latest client?

Wait nevermind I see here it was mentioned above you do not need this for later SVNs...