RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support for 6.0.1.7 Client

Kamron

Knight
Okay I included BaseVendor.cs
I also updated the compiled core file to be proper with RUO 187.

Truthfully, this fix is one of many that I include in a modified core which fixes many issues brought up by the RUO issue tracker.

Kamron;699986 said:
Okay I included BaseVendor.cs
I also updated the compiled core file to be proper with RUO 187.

Truthfully, this fix is one of many that I include in a modified core which fixes many issues brought up by the RUO issue tracker.

Do NPC vendor buy gumps work properly with this now? I've had issues with them not showing up stuff

P.S. You forgot to attach Eventsink.cs? ^^' Got compile errors in Bufficons.cs.

Edit: My fault, everything works fine...

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

Kamron - Thank you. I have tested/used everything from this thread and it works. I tested Clients 5.0.6, 5.0.9 and 6.0.1.8.

-Ravon

Kamron

Knight
No.. but if someone wants to modify it to work.. go ahead.

I have said this about many shards, and I will say it again... every shard should update to 2.0. If you do the update properly, it will run alot smoother, faster, and altogether better.

RE: RavonTUS - Thanks, I tested it with 6.0.1.8 as well, but not the older clients.

quantomsadmn

Wanderer
Thanks for this. works great!

Just curious, how do you get the packet info of what the server sends? Since on OSI its encrypted. I don't have an OSI account but I'd like to get one just so I can analyse packet changes for KR but not sure how to go about getting around the encryption. I know some people have found ways to extract the twofish keys so thats not a problem I don't think.

Kamron

Knight
If you have an OSI acct, it makes it 100x easier... programs like Razor and SpyUO (there is a SpyUO for KR too) log the packets unencrypted...

so that makes it alot easier to see the raw packets going back and forth.

Kamron

Knight
Currently I am having a problem with Clilocs in the Context Menus (AOS).. If anyone else is having problems, that will help me find out if its related to the new client support.

stormwolff

Knight
Kamron;700185 said:
Currently I am having a problem with Clilocs in the Context Menus (AOS).. If anyone else is having problems, that will help me find out if its related to the new client support.

I have not seen any issues in my short tests this morning. What menu are you having issues with?

stormwolff

Knight
Kamron;700192 said:
All context menus... I get MegaCliloc errors... alot of 0's, and 39996228 and stuff like that.

All seem fine on this end with your updated exe and scripts & 2d 6.0.1.8 on my test server.

quantomsadmn

Wanderer
Kamron;700181 said:
If you have an OSI acct, it makes it 100x easier... programs like Razor and SpyUO (there is a SpyUO for KR too) log the packets unencrypted...

so that makes it alot easier to see the raw packets going back and forth.

Hmm good to know, did not figure razor unencrypted the packets before it would hit a sniffer tool. I'll also have to check into spyuo.

Apocrypha

Wanderer
Just want to say thanks to Kamron and pmouse. Using what you guys have done I've managed to get 6.0.1.8 support for both the 2D *and* KR clients. KR isn't fully there yet (don't have all the gumps working yet), but 2D is about as one would expect.

Thanks, guys!

Mideon

Page
Anyone have a list of what changes needed to be made? I'm likely going to try and get RunUO 1.0 to support the new clients, but the first post changed, and I can't remember all of the changes that were necessary.

quantomsadmn

Wanderer
You would just replace your own server.exe but I would recommend doing the changes yourself so your core code matches your exe in case you do other changes in the future.

I am getting some errors when I replace to code.

Problem1:

Click to see full size image

After fix:
Problem2:

I have a feeling the problem lies within the server.exe. How do you build that?

Behringer

Sorceror
DragonsVirtue;700499 said:
I am getting some errors when I replace to code.

Problem1:

I have a feeling the problem lies within the server.exe. How do you build that?

This is the same problem I have. I liked the idea of it already being compiled bcause I am new to compiling the core. If there is an easy way to get the already compiled one up and running, then that would be useful. Otherwise, I'll spend a little more time and figure out the core changes myself and try to recompile it all.