RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SVN 669 Patched for Client 7.0.13.0

Obsidian Fire

Sorceror
Hi all,

I did NOT make the patch located in the root directory of this download. I just added the code from it to the SVN server and compiled it. So far it works, feel free to look at the additions to the core/server files. They are commented with...

//------------------------------------
Code is here
//------------------------------------

type commenting. I got no client crash when picking a profession and the context menus work, I want to give thanks to the person that made this patch, but now I can't find the post I got it from :( So if the person that wrote this finds this please add your name. I want you to take credit for the fixs.

This is just till the RunUo team gets the new code implemented.

EDIT: Sorry all, you may want to redownload this, it was late when I made this and after more testing I found it did "not" allow you to start in the city of your choice. I have corrected this in the new download, sorry for the trouble.

NOTE: I want to say thanks from all of us to you Semerkhet for your patch! :)

Attachments

• New_SVN_669.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 169

Jeff

Lord
Mark already coded it up like 2 days ago, and put it on demise... hes been monitoring it and soon as its stable was going to push it to the public svn. So look for it soon.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
What has changed in the 7.0.13.0 version? What did mark code up? What new features are coming?

Edit: Oh...just a new system to pick your starting area?