RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Scarand

Wanderer
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: sh. Line 705378, position 6.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnclosedElements()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at Server.Engines.Reports.XmlPersistanceReader.FinishChildren()
at Server.Engines.Reports.XmlPersistanceReader.GetChild()
at Server.Engines.Reports.SnapshotHistory.DeserializeChildren(PersistanceReader ip)
at Server.Engines.Reports.XmlPersistanceReader.ReadDocument(PersistableObject root)
at Server.Engines.Reports.SnapshotHistory.Load()
at Server.Engines.Reports.Reports.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

what file is this referring to?

Scarand

Wanderer
Alex21;752189 said:
Can you give us a clue of what script might be causing it?

you know,answering my question with the EXACT SAME question i asked (worded differently) does not help me.

homergz;752191 said:
Delete reportHistory.xml and staffHistory.xml

that fixed it. TY.

Alex21

Sorceror
Scarand;752194 said:
you know,answering my question with the EXACT SAME question i asked (worded differently) does not help me.

that fixed it. TY.

You know, Your lack of information makes it difficult to understand what you are asking.

Scarand

Wanderer
Alex21;752195 said:
You know, Your lack of information makes it difficult to understand what you are asking.

lack of information? i posted the whole error report. don't act like an asshole just because you did not know how to help me. but thanks anyways.

Alex21

Sorceror
Scarand;752220 said:
lack of information? i posted the whole error report. don't act like an asshole just because you did not know how to help me. but thanks anyways.

I had no clue what you wanted help with, You didn't say anything like, O i get this error when i start up my server, I haven't made an recent script changes but i got this error any help?.

anything like that would have been nice, keep it in mind when your making future help requests.

lepar_m

Wanderer
Thanks guys, I had this very same problem.

I am using the scripts which came with runUO 2.0 RC2 and the latest patch for the UO client.

after the scripts are compiled and verified and world is loaded it says error on the next line then reads

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> system.net.sockets.SocketException: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced
at System.net.IPAdress.get.Adress()
This is a fatal error press return to end.

Im hoping that this will fix the problem, thanks again.