RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T2a Clarifications

I have been searching and searching the forums and google for a way to turn off AOS in runuo and I see alot of people getting abuse about not having searched the forum before asking how to turn off AOS. So up front I'd like to say I found that I am supposed to change this:
private const bool Enabled = true; //set this to false
But! there is a problem. I have downloaded 2 different versions of runuo and that line doesnt exist in my AOS.cs file. I know there is more to changing the server to pre-AOS than this, and I have found alot of good info but in everyones post about pre-AOS changing that line is always step one. So I guess you can see my dilemma. If step one doesnt exist how can I proceed forward? I had thought that maybe I need to add that line to my AOS.cs file, but as to where to add it I don't really know. As far as running runuo though 2.3 runs solid post AOS. Its just any attempt at finding real info or converting to pre-AOS seems spotty and vague, but usually the info I find is just wrong. If you know anything about this let me know.

corytoneill

Sorceror
You can install runuo 2.0 and make it pre aos, but I don't know how to make it pre aos on 2.3. NVM I GOT IT TO WORK WITH PRE AOS. just go into scripts/misc/currentexpansion and change where it says Expansion.SE to expansion.None on like the 8 or 9th line

more

Sorceror
Well its still not pre aos because new haven isnt there in tram. if you could figure that out id give you $20

oh and i know you can do it by using runuo 1.0 easy. Problem is that 2.0 is supposed to be better than 1.0 with large amounts of players and stuff.

corytoneill

Sorceror
for 2.0 all u do is the same thing basically in currentexpansion.cs and change it so expansion.None
private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.None;

more

Sorceror
for 2.0 all u do is the same thing basically in currentexpansion.cs and change it so expansion.None
private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.None;

So your saying that all I have to do is change the expansion to None and the haven that existed prior to the expansion after Mondains legacy will be there? I am using maps installed from a third dawn disk and the server still builds occolo in tram when tram should have haven.

I surly will pay $20 for help.