RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Target RelLoc and LandTiles

das3

Sorceror
Razor 1.0.12.15
UO Classic 7.0.11.0
RunUO shard

Well, can't utilize Target RelLoc on LandTiles (or cave tiles) in macros anymore. Think this was introduced with r591, but I took only a quick glance.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Jeff

Lord
A while? Last week it was still working for me. :)
That was with Classic 7.0.8.2, same Razor version and whatever version Demise was running at that time.
Oh, maybe its related to the newer client? I updated to that over a month ago ;)

Jeff

Lord
ya but anything after 7.0.9.x changed tons of things client side, including a lot of the tiledata properties and file formats.

uome

Bug Hunter
It's not just mining, I seem to be having the same problem targeting trees with RelLoc.

Jeff

Lord
Mark knows about this, so, I'd assume he will fix it when he can, he is working on alot of things right now, website, runuo, razor, so just give him some time.

Lerellian

Sorceror
There was a razor fix this morning. Are there any plans to fix this problem. TBH since I used Razor I never experienced such a bug. :(

Dirus

Wanderer
There was a razor fix this morning. Are there any plans to fix this problem. TBH since I used Razor I never experienced such a bug. :(

I'm with you here. Currently playing on IPY 2 and would love for this feature to work with smooth boat movement or whatever it is that caused this rad feature not to work. Any word on a timeframe for this to get fixed?

Zippy

Razor Creator
This bug could be circumvented by keeping old versions of the MUL files around in a separate directory and point Razor to those on the welcome screen. If you get that work, make a new post with directions and I'm sure others would be thankful.

Has anybody gotten Zippy's advice to work?

I had patched up to the latest version of UO (7.0.14), but it produced a lot of weird things on Demise, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to install again and see if I could get RelLoc back.

I installed 7.0.3 and saved the MUL files to backup directories for every step of the patch, up to 7.0.9.1. I pointed Razor's "UO Data Directory" to each directory in succession -- nothing fixes the RelLoc failure. I even tried installing a 5.0.8.3 version of the client and pointing Razor to its directory. Nada.

Any tips/ideas?

Dirus

Wanderer
This did get relative location to work for me when fishing in deep sea. I have not gone back and tried Lumberjacking or anything else. But I will check into that and post my results.

I believe I only patched up to the highest 6.x.x.x available but I don't remember for sure. Will post actual version it worked with too. =)