RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terms of Agreement Gump Ver 2

Tynsdale

Wanderer
Terms of Agreement Gump Ver 2

MODIFICATIONS : One page per topic. Changed AddLabel to AddHtml and all text for that topic now in html window on one page instead of multiple pages per topic.
Gump is now Closable = false; which means it cannot be closed by right clicking
it and the gump can only be closed without account termination on the T.O.A page.
NOTE: Disagree now (with a warning) logs off player and disposes of the account. Thanks to RunUO forums Mortis for this addition.

Just drop it any where in your Scripts folder.

Attachments

• RuleBoard.cs
    28.6 KB · Views: 237
Very nice looking script. It lays out everything a person would need to know when joining the shard. So instead of getting page after page of people wondering skill/stat caps and other questions, you can have all the info at their fingertips at login.

Keep up the good work!

Tynsdale

Wanderer
I have another gump like this scripted that puts all the rules on one page plus Shard News, new term additions (we learn as we go), and a tourny ladder with ladder rules. Players can access it at anytime by saying [rules. So no matter what, a player is without exscuse and can never claim ignorance. ;)

Tynsdale said:
I have another gump like this scripted that puts all the rules on one page plus Shard News, new term additions (we learn as we go), and a tourny ladder with ladder rules. Players can access it at anytime by saying [rules. So no matter what, a player is without exscuse and can never claim ignorance. ;)

Very cool. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more of your great scripts posted!

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Toa 2!

Pretty neat =D, i have the fist one that you made and they are nice as well, thanks for the sharing =D very usefull =]