RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testers needed: Private beta test.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Testers needed: Private beta test.

I am looking for some users to beta test... if we can find some that would really help out. Keep this in mind:

1. RunUO is not complete, nor do we say it is. We are asking for your help on missing functionality that needs to be implimented.
2. Beta testers are not to run public shards with RunUO. You should only run a private shard for you and people local to you to help test things and report bugs.
3. If your interested post here... this server is not ready for public consumption so in no way shape or form is this the announcement of a public server release. This is simply private test releases offered to select individuals. Again if interested post here.

BaZ

Wanderer
*raises hand*
Iv not got alot of time with starting uni and that, if you guys get a privite server up Id be happy to help.

Jediman

Sorceror
*raises hand* ME TOO!!!
Ive beta tested some other software before, and Im good at reporting bugs, and this is a good opportunity :)

Jediman

Sorceror
to further test out other software for uo emulators other than uox and the like, and plus i like to get different flavors of beta software and help weed out bugs. Thats why i was always in earth and beyond like i was, playing so much, submitted tons of bugs, and was always talking to the lead programmer(s), like Cerdith. I helped squash alot of bugs, and asked nothing in return, knowing that a bugless game is a happy and fun game, making a gamer happy :)

I just like to test, submit, and help fix :) Plus i like RunUO :)

BaZ

Wanderer
hay Jediman, I was *shortly* in the EnB Community for a while, but i missed the beta twice round.

Wish I got in, but hay the life of a 56ker is a hard life

SickLab

Wanderer
Hi, i am able to test RunUO with a large amount of player. I am currently the admin of a 150+ players shard. (http://www.orbzyx.com).

So i can ask them to log on a "test" shard to get 50 players or so, testing and finding bugs.