RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testers with 64bit platforms needed...

Zippy

Razor Creator
Testers with 64bit platforms needed...

If you have a computer with a 64 bit CPU and have been having issues with UO crashing frequently when running Razor, please download the following file and extract it overtop of your current Razor install. Please reply to this thread and let me know if this changes your problems at all.

Thanks.

http://www.runuo.com/razor/crypt64.zip (61kb)

mensan

Wanderer
I hope i can help.

I am Anaphaxeton of Hybrid, we talked yesterday night. I replaced this .dll but now the client will stick at the "entering britannia" phase.

toastyy

Wanderer
AMD 64 4000+ here. I had the same problem with razor crashing every 6 min. Replaced .dll and get stuck at entering Britannia... please PM if you need me to run any tests on my comp i would be more then willing to help.

Zippy

Razor Creator
I have uploaded a new version of that file, please download it and post more feedback. Thanks.

mensan

Wanderer
This one works on my 32bit laptop (athlonxp 1600+) but i didnt test it for long. I will return with more feedback tomorow about the A64.

toastyy

Wanderer
Still same crashing problem. I really appreciate the time your putting into this zippy i hate krrios client :p

mensan

Wanderer
Same to me too, it logs in but then it crashes after 5'58". I dont hate krrios client (yet) , but i would really love to have my razor back. Well, seems it is a good moment, though, to get a bit familiar with playuo.

mensan

Wanderer
Bad news from me too. Same crash.

I think it wouldnt be a bad idea for 32bit system owners to test the files too, because they should probably be incorporated into the regular client, used by everyone.

blkdrac

Wanderer
Humm.. I must be a lucky one then... Been running the standard Razor Beta 24 on a +3000 64 bit AMD on Windows XP x64 with no problems. Had some problems with crashing but that was my video card.. LOL

I will give these a try though when i get home from work and see how they go though.

mensan

Wanderer
There is a BIG difference... you use Win x64!

I use WinXP sp2 on an
Athlon64 3000+ Venice
Asus A8N SLI (nforce4)
2x512mb twinmos ddr433 (speedpremium bh-5)
GeForce 6600GT 128mb
maxtor maxline III 250mb
Technotrend DVB-S premium 1.6 (skystar1) satelite reciever

Could you guys post your systems' configurations too?

WinXP Pro Sp2
A64 3800+
Asus A8n SLI
6600 GT

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System name
BIOS: Phoenix - Award BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.4GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Page File: 775MB used, 1684MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINNT
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

(same problem)

mensan

Wanderer
beta 25 still crashes in the same way for me. Too bad i cannot use it, it has a awesome adition... (potion dearm-rearm)

blkdrac

Wanderer
hehe sorry was away for a couple days...

Windows XP Pro X64
AMD 64 +3000
Giga-Byte GA-K8N Ultra-9
Raedon x700 PCIe x16 265meg
2.0 gigs Geil DDR Dual-Channel
2 - 200 Gig Seagate 7200rpm SATA
2 - Plextor 716SA SATA DL DVD Burners
in an ASUS Vento 3600 Red case (awesome case but huge)

and all this running on a 26k dial up modem :mad: that sucks... cant get DSL or Cable...