RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testers with 64bit platforms needed...

Zippy

Razor Creator
A probable fix can be downloaded here: http://www.runuo.com/razor/crypt64.zip

You must have Beta 25 yo use this file. Please post here to confirm this works for you.

Special thanks to Lord_Anaphaxeton (from irc & uogamers) for helping me track this down and test the fix.

PS. 32 bit users can also download and try this out to make sure everything still works okay.

Thanks for your patience.

Note: The Razor Beta 25 installer download has been updated as well.

mensan

Wanderer
It is perfect! macros and hkeys work well. I had no queue problems too (maybe it is casual but i think it couldnt handle my hkey requests that good before).

I am glad to have been of help Zippy-... Thank you for your work on this wonderful tool. :)

blkdrac

Wanderer
Just to let you know.. I have had no problems with the base version that everyone DL's running on an x64 system. I havent had any reason to try the 64-bit version you have been posting.

mensan

Wanderer
You use WinXP 64bit which is an enormous difference. As for the .dll it is not 64bit, but combatible with a 64bit cpu running a 32bit enviroment, which was simply not your case.

blkdrac

Wanderer
mensan said:
You use WinXP 64bit which is an enormous difference. As for the .dll it is not 64bit, but combatible with a 64bit cpu running a 32bit enviroment, which was simply not your case.

yeh but I was just posting to let everyone know it worked on the x64 platform. I have had quite a few problems with other programs, drivers and hardware not working with the 64-bit version of windows thought it would be nice to let everyone know it did work.