RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks!

KoJawn

Wanderer
Thanks!

Zippy,

I just wanted to thank you for addressing my questions and problem reporting with Razor 14 and 15. Then also for fixing them in Razor 16. If it were not for Razor I would not be playing UO. I was on OSI for along time and got UOAssist for it and paid for it (I was one of the first to do so). So, I had gotten fed up with OSI nerfing and moved on to an awesome server that was a Sphere based server which, I could still use my UOAssist on. Now that it has now moved to RunUO a few months back. I was in desperation I needed a UOAssist type program and tada Razor. All this to just tell you how much I really appreciate you for the time you have invested in the program. If I did not have Razor I would have a life and who wants one of those nasty things. hehe.

Thanks,

KoJawn.