RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new RunUO.com web experience!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
The all new RunUO.com web experience!

As you can see, we are doing everything we can to make RunUO easier to use, get support on and make this site much easier to navigate.

I would like to introduce to you the all new RunUO.com.

This site is designed around the concept of simplicity and speed. No more images to load, text is quick, we all know this. This site is the product of a LOT of hard work by our current team, as well as our newest member.

I would like to take the time to introduce the newest member of the team. Tal, aka "UD" here on the forums. The design you see here is the result of a lot of hard work by him, and a lot of constant bitching and changes that I threw at him. The final product is soley his doing as far as concept goes, the backend is a combined effort by Bryan aka "Zippy-" and yah well I was the key in bitching and creating our lovely graphic up top.

I would love for you all to please feel free to give us feedback on this site, the documentation section, and the FAQ section specifically. Please note the Bios/Store and Links sections WILL NOT be up and running at the time of the launch for this site, but will be added as we go.

Upcoming Additions:
  • Submission forms for Bug Report forum that will ask you the various questions, you will no longer be allowed to post to the bug report forum directly, it will be a form that you fill out with the required data that we need in order to fix the problem.
  • Submission form for the Script Submission forum that will ask you the various information for the script that you are submitting, and then it will categorize it and submit it to the forum where users can reply for support or feedback. This forum will also no longer allow general posting as of that time.
  • Team Bios will be overhauled ;)
  • The RunUO Store! The RunUO store will be introduced at later date, it will be a standard Cafepress store with all of the cool RunUO gear that you could possibly want. Basically its the ultimate geek store for RunUO!!!
  • Links section will be updated. I will be adding the links to various sites that contain information about RunUO or UO Emulation community sites.
  • Shard of the MONTH! We are going to start a new program called the RunUO.com Shard of the Month, that will feature a RunUO shard each month with a brief description, image and link to the shard. Details to come.
    [/list:u]

Thanks for your support, as you can see the downtime and time away from RunUO was well worth it for these changes that we have been making. RunUO.com is about to go full throttle, and when it does, it will be an experience to behold.

All bans are lifted, please dont make us re-instate any of them!!!

Thanks again for everything you guys have done and we look forward to more years as our 1 year birthday approaches!!!