RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Impossible Quiz

well not real sure how far i got point wise but to the point where there is a horse on a hill and a stick cowboy who has been riding that horse way to long...poor guy cant even stand up straight. LOL

Peoharen

Sorceror
DontdroptheSOAD;660690 said:
I got to 70 exactly, the one about my dog has no nose how does it smell.

"Using it's anus" ;)

Edit, give you guys a hint...
Once you get to the last normal one you go epic. Last epic one wants a few skips to complete it. . .

Radwen

Wanderer
Sweet, I stopped at 7 because I'm in class and I have to pay attention. But i'll check it out once class gets boring.

Joeku

Lord
I got past 65 without losing any lives or using any skips, but I can't get past 66 (the one with meteors crashing down and NO ANSWER THAT WORKS AND YOU CANT USE SKIP!!!1one!)

Radwen

Wanderer
Joeku;661022 said:
I got past 65 without losing any lives or using any skips, but I can't get past 66 (the one with meteors crashing down and NO ANSWER THAT WORKS AND YOU CANT USE SKIP!!!1one!)

‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Radwen

Wanderer
My friend found it.

Click on the website THEN click on the afro. -_-

I skip the one in space .. its annoying lol.

Joeku

Lord
Alright so with SOAD's help on the metero one (and the help of my mom for the "Sugar, Honey, Honey" one) I got to like 87.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Joeku;661022 said:
Click the ! at the end of the word "World!" ;)
Radwen;661038 said:
I'm stuck at the paper at 90 something =\
That one is odder than the rest, move your mouse up and down about 2/3's of the way down, you'll rip the paper and pass it. I still don't know what all the paper says lol.
DontdroptheSOAD;661043 said:
what was the answer to the duck one?

I always just skipped it
Afro, but Radwyn beat me to it...

edit -

@ Joeku, click the dot near the 87.
@Aulus, spell horse...

Radwen

Wanderer
Joeku;661056 said:
Alright so with SOAD's help on the metero one (and the help of my mom for the "Sugar, Honey, Honey" one) I got to like 87.

The dot thats supposed to be next to the number in the red circle.

Anyways, you didn't get my hint about the ‼‼‼'s?

@Aulus
You just suck.
How much do you charge?