RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Money Tree

Pyrochaser

Wanderer
The Money Tree

:) Ok this is a script I wrote based on an idea I saw on another shard. So if your a server that likes to make money easy for folks this is a script to have. I hope it helps folks out. just dump in custom scripts folder.

Pyrochaser

Attachments

• MoneyTree.cs
    938 bytes · Views: 185

Pyrochaser

Wanderer
Money Tree

If you want to set the price of bank checks lower just go into Money.cs and find this line:

BankCheck BankCheck = new BankCheck( 100000 );

Edit the number is the parentheses to what ever amount you desire.
All checks get dropped into your Pack.

Pyrochaser

Pyrochaser

Wanderer
Bankcheck

What it does is when you double click it, it sends a bank check to your backpack if no room or too much weight it deletes it. Sorry if it was simular to another like I said I saw idea on other shard. But I took standard RunUo Ignotstone script and changed it so we could have tree on our shard. My apologies to anyone who may have written this in the past.

Pyrochaser

Wanderer
Sorry to Frozz

Does Seem my script ain't much different from his so if he is original writer then the credit goes to him. Thanks for squaring me away. and Frozz sorry for taking any glory from you :) Best of Wishes.