RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Playground looks a little empty.

Teagan

Sorceror
I may have overlooked a thread I may have posted about my shard before, but I have made my shard public. Connection details playground.zapto.org / Port 2593 / Client 6.0.10.0
- Running on 2.0, similar to OSI in most ways with a few special touches here and there.
- Fame/Karma disabled (pixies will still attack at Lord Oaks spawn). This is so you only see the names on player paperdolls.
- All towns unguarded except for Gargoyle City.
- Tokuno will be in trammel ruleset, all other planes will remain in felucca ruleset.
- Rainbow pets (currently modifying damage).
- Bless bags, daat99 token/owltr system, insta-delete trash bags, resource keys, players start with a good amount of skill (all can be trained to GM quickly, 125 with power scrolls), check/token books, a few other goodies.
- Cartographer's treasure hunting system.
- Mercenaries and Underworld are also in the shard, those are being reworked so the shard remains balanced.
- PVP is allowed everywhere except for Ilshenar.
- There is a castle with annoying taunting Frenchmen that (literally) throw barn animals at anyone who comes near their castle. They manufacture a very powerful (one-use, long respawn) throwable weapon.
- You can also stand at the Britain Bank and watch the eternal struggle between Itchy and Scratchy.
- I have a very good internet connection and save speeds average 0.21 seconds.

A number of customs in the shard, but trying to keep it all balanced so there aren't two groups of players, 1 being weak because they don't have the overly powerful stuff and the overly powerful people because they have the overly powerful stuff.

Map and hue files are found here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbnhn2m777ahgd3/Maps and Hues.zip
I have made a few small touches here and there in the game world, asides from freezing some custom houses.

Just log in and run around. I welcome inquiries about staff.

pooka01

Sorceror
Should consider placing the connection info on the thread itself too, as an administrator can change your signature it and send you a warning about having that in your signature (i've been one of them).